The Windows Central Podcast — this week: Gamescom, Redstone, and Mobile
This week, Derek Kessler, Daniel Rubino, and Zac Bowden sidle up to the microphones to discuss the week's biggest Windows news. And what might that be? Oh, only stuff like the world's biggest gaming convention, a big update for Windows phones, and what's in store for future versions of Windows 10.
Oh, and this absolutely bonkers gaming PC cube… thing… from HP. It's so crazy you can't not talk about it, which was probably HP's idea behind it in the first place. Well played.
Help us make this show the best Microsoft podcast in the world. Tell your friends, share it on social media using the hashtag #wcpodcast, and give us a five-star rating wherever you download your podcasts! Thank you so much for listening!
- 1:38: HP Omen X
- 7:20: Gamescom 2016
- 19:58: Redstone 2
- 34:16: Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update
- 58:08: Amazon app
- 1:08:35: Do you think MS has any plans for an actual wearable platform with UWP support that includes more than just band? — Jeffery Young
- 1:11:25: Honest thoughts- What kind of features/specs would your ideal Microsoft-built Windows phone have? — M.L.
- 1:16:58: Will the greatness of Windows phones cause it to transcend beyond this plane of existence? — Rich Woods
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to: