This week on the Windows Central Podcast: We talk Microsoft Teams, the Alcatel Idol 4s Pro with Windows 10, and answer the ultimate question; why does Windows 10 Mobile exist?
With the big Surface news out of the way, it's time to focus in on some smaller announcements such as the new Microsoft Teams service, the launch of the Alcatel Idol 4s with Windows 10, and whether Microsoft is right to keep working on Windows 10 Mobile given its market share being so low.
Help us make this show the best Microsoft podcast in the world. Tell your friends, share it on social media using the hashtag #wcpodcast, and give us a five-star rating wherever you download your podcasts! Thank you so much for listening!
We've got two options for you, either the video podcast or the audio podcast, both featuring the same content.
- 1:14: Microsoft Teams
- 11:40: Unified Update Platform
- 19:22: Why does Windows 10 Mobile exist?
- 44:00: Alcatel Idol 4s with Windows 10
- 58:53: Skype Preview SMS Relay
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to: