Following on from our mostly successful launch of v3.8/9 of the Windows Phone Central app, there are a few loose ends to tie up in the code, thus we present the next update, v3.10 for Windows Phone 7 and v3.11 for Windows Phone 8. After a few problems with the store, everything looks to be resolved.
Whilst we're afraid we can't promise any exciting new features, we have resolved several problems, some of which we know were frustrating our community a little! You can pick up the update here in the store (either the free version or paid) or see below for the full changelist, and please consider voting for the app in Microsoft's next app star competition.
- Fixed bug where some the news would never load in certain regions.
- Fixed a memory issue where certain devices could not load all the wallpapers.
- Corrected the Windows Phone 8 version's manifest to allow saving of pictures including wallpapers
- Fixed a small issue where more than 3 headlines would try to display on the wide tile
- Fixed two live tile bugs where the app would crash when trying to set the picture used in the tile
As always we appreciate your feedback in any form! Comment, get in tough via the app or using our forums! Whilst we have your attention, if you'd like a preview of an upcoming feature for v4, follow this audioboo link...