For those looking to literally explore more of your developer-unlocked Windows Phone (including CheveronWP7 Labs), you'll want to grab v1.8 of the Windows Phone Device Manger by Schaps. The app is a one-stop place for doing all sorts of cool things on your phone via your Windows Desktop--it's basically the old Device Manager from Windows Mobile but augmented with many news functions. Here are just a few:
- Applications management: view, install/uninstall & update applications
- File management: explore device, exchange files with your phone
- Sync files, folders and favorites with phone
- Send to Windows Phone (to send files, apps, ringtones, web links in one click)
- Detailed device information (CPU, ROM, RAM, storage, network, battery, OS,...)
- Detailed storage information
- Add and manage custom ringtones
- Send SMS, E-mail, notes directly from PC (without needing cloud services)
- Remote screen view and take screenshots of the phone
- Backup/restore files and application data
- Create and manage backup/restore of the phone
- Full access to apps isolated storage....
And there's much more. Anyways, the latest version is now available to the public and seems to be working on most 2nd generation phones, including the HTC TItan and Samsung Focus S. The app is technically free but a donation (if you use it) is highly recommended for continued development of this project.