This week we review a bunch of rumored upcoming devices from HTC and others, talk about taking better camera phone shots, and read your emails. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Check out Microsoft's Getting Started with Podcasts article
- Listen to it here with this flash player:
- Android on Everything
- Touch on Alltel and Verizon
- HTC Rumors Galore
- Shadow II
- iPaq 900
- Site news: Full Feeds and Cell Phone Junkie 100th Episode
Tips and Software
Getting Better Camera Phone pics, plus our own tips.
From the WMExperts Store
Dieter also can't help but give kudos to the Blackberry Remote Stereo Gateway ($79.95), which is great because it does just one thing - act as an A2DP bridge to a car - very simply. No battery, so it turns on when you turn on your car and it turns off when you turn off your car. And since it doesn't show up as a standard bluetooth headset (A2DP only), you're still free to use your favorite standard headset.
Thanks to Nick and Mickey for your voicemails. Thanks to Eric and Phil for the emails!
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!