- Stream with the Official WPCentral App (opens Zune)
- Download it directly with this link
- Watch the HD video after the page break
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Yes, we're finally back! Jay, Daniel and Rafael are all present for another exciting and in-depth podcast where all things Windows Phone are discussed. This week we talk about Windows Phone 8, piracy and of course Nokia amongst our software picks and taking your questions. Listen in!
Full show notes and HD video after the break...
WPCentral Podcast 136 for February 8th, 2012 - LIVE
- Windows Phone 8 details & rumours (don't worry it should run all your old apps)
- Just what is Nokia bringing to MWC?
- Other than a white Lumia 800 (or even 900)
- Brandon Watson is leaving Microsoft
- The UK Windows Phone User Group and Air Pick Voice
- Our app picks this week
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Bullet Asylum are "Must have games"?
- Portals 2...D
- Calendar Search
- ESRB Ratings making their way into the marketplace
- Rafael goes all badass on scammers
- Sam Moreau's interview on user experience
- The YouTube HTML5 update
- Comments from last time
- Live questions
This has been a Mobile Nations podcast, go to Mobilenations.com for more great shows covering everything mobile. Thanks to the WPCentral Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and toCCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!