If you're a gamer, it looks like Microsoft is out to help you save some serious cash on Black Friday. The company has outlined its batch of upcoming deals for the shopping holiday, which include dropping the Xbox One S down to $249, up to 50% off games, accessory deals and more.
Here's a look at the console and game deals you can expect to see from Microsoft, and when you can expect to see them.
- Nov. 20 – 23: Looking to beat the Black Friday crowds? You can save $50 on any new 1TB Xbox One or Xbox One S.
- Nov. 24 – 28: Get any new Xbox One S starting at $249 – its lowest price ever. This includes savings on all Xbox One S bundles available this holiday season.
- Xbox Live Gold members get early access to weeklong Black Friday deals on Nov. 18 before the general public jumps in Nov. 22 – 28. Check back for even more great deals that will run over the Black Friday weekend, Nov. 25 – 28.
- Xbox Live Gold members also save up to 10% more on most sale titles, so go Gold to reap the benefits.
- Save big on the top blockbuster titles including Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3 and ReCore. Purchase one of these Xbox Play Anywhere digital games and play it on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost.
- Get big discounts on Windows 10 games, including Quantum Break, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Batman: The Telltale Series and Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition.
Microsoft is also planning to serve up some discounts on accessories and Xbox Live subscriptions as well. Here's a look:
- Nov. 24 – 28: Save $10 on 3-month or 6-month Xbox Live Gold memberships at participating retailers nationwide.
- Nov. 24 – 28: Save $10 on Xbox Stereo Headsets at participating retailers nationwide.
- Nov. 24 – 28: Save $10 on select Xbox Wireless Controllers at participating retailers nationwide.
- Nov. 24 – 28: Get free engraving when you design a personalized Xbox Wireless Controller with Xbox Design Lab.
Overall, there are definitely some solid deals to be had from Microsoft this holiday season. Are you planning on grabbing anything in particular for yourself? Let us know in the comments!