Xbox Video for Windows Phone has just been updated. Today's update brings a handful of fixes to the mix, like making sure your resume location doesn't get lost. Full details below.
Head into the Windows Phone Store an you'll find Xbox Music updated to version 188.8.131.52 on Windows Phone 8 and 184.108.40.206 on Windows Phone 8.1.
Here's what's new in today's update:
- The full screen button has been fixed and is once again available during playback.
- We fixed several issues around resuming content
- Some personal video could not be deleted.
- In some cases, restoring purchase history did not restore all items.
- Certain season passes had issues acquiring a download license.
The team worked really hard on fixing issues around resuming content. Those fixes are:
- Choppiness after resuming playback.
- In some cases, resumed playback would start a few seconds after the point you left off.
- Resume location was lost when turning on and off closed captions.
Another nice update for Xbox Video on Windows Phone. It was just a few days ago that the Windows 8.1 version of Xbox Video picked up a massive update.
Tell us what you think of the new update for Xbox Video in the comments below. Keep your eye out for the update to Xbox Music, it should be out tomorrow.
Source: Xbox Video UserVoice
Thanks for the tip everyone!