Are you a fan of dice games? If so, you've probably heard of Yatzy for Windows Phone. The game boasts three game modes as well as multi-tabling support for up to 4 games at any given time. Also available on iOS, the Windows Phone counterpart is racking up positive reviews and downloads. Partnering with myAppFree, the developer has made Yatzy available for free through the next 24 hours.
Fear not if you simply have no idea what the game is and what this article details. Yatzy is open and welcoming for everyone, no matter what your experience level is with the classic game. Three difficulty levels are available to select from, which suit different skills and enable you to advance through the game. For those who enjoy taking risks, there's the ability to bet using Game.IO Chips.
Whether you're playing alone, with friends on a single Windows Phone or taking on other players with online multiplayer, it's an addictive experience that will surely suck hours out of your life.
Here are some features included in the game (note that this is the premium version of Yatzy and not the free edition):
- Three game modes - Yatzy (Scandinavian - 5 dice), Maxi Yatzy (6 dice) & American Yatzy (5 dice)
- Pass 'N Play with friends
- Online mode - play against the best opponents worldwide
- Bet mode - take risks and win more
- Progressive daily bonus
- Timers for Online mode
- See how many players are online
- Get additional points for your second Yatzy
- Send your suggestions or issues through the Customer support form
- History of all games and statistics
- Share your results on social network
- Crisp graphics and sounds effects
- Ads Free
- Available in 7 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Danish, Swedish and Russian