Microsoft is holding a contest to see if Windows fans can create a design that can be used for the official Windows Insiders t-shirt.
Think about what you like most about the Windows Insider Program (WIP) – the chance to shape Windows, be one of the first try to new features, and join a community of other tech enthusiasts. Then come up with a T-shirt design that captures that excitement.
The winning design will be used for our new WIP T-shirt which we'll be offering around the world through our Microsoft Company Store. Plus, the winner and four finalists will receive the winning T-shirt, signed by Terry Myerson, Microsoft's Executive Vice President of the Windows and Devices Group.
You must be a member of both the Windows Insider and TechRewards programs to participate. Here are the requirements:
- Make sure your design will display clearly on either a blue or grey T-shirt
- Add one of the official Windows logos from the folder located here. You may use the Windows logo in full (symbol + text) or just the Windows symbol by itself
- Include the words "Windows Insider Program" or "Windows Insiders" or "Windows Insider"
- Use only original graphics and text (English only, please)
- No third party design elements
- No photography
- Note that judges will select the winning design based on three criteria: effective communication of WIP benefits (40%); creativity (40%) and design quality (20%)
- Save your design as a standard image file (.JPEG, .GIF, .TIFF).
- Upload your design file via your OneDrive account. Get the link to the file (right click on file name, then click Share>Get a link and copy link). Paste this link into the "Comments" box at right (or at bottom in mobile view). Then click Participate.
- You're all set! We'll announce the winner and finalists in July.
The deadline for entries is June 30.