Age of Empires: Castle Siege has picked up an update, adding leagues that lets teams of players compete against each other. Also new are customizable in-game controls, and improved matchmaking logic.
Here's the list of new additions:
- Leagues: a brand new tournament that divides players and alliances into smaller groups to compete against each other for in-game prizes. Players will now easily be able to compare themselves to other players without having to be in the top 200.
- Wonders Boost grace period: there is now a 3 day waiting period before activating Wonder Boosts if players are new to an alliance.
- Improved connection logic when enemy players are previewing your castle for potential attack. Players will now have priority to their own empires and have improved access to the game.
- Added the option for bigger buttons in game on all mobile platforms. Players will now be able to switch the size of in-game controls.
- Added a new submenu for "Country and Region Flags" under Honor Items to further organize the market place.
The update also fixes bugs encountered when buying Gold, connection issues during alliance chat, and includes notification fixes. Check out the game — available for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile — from the link below, and let us know how you're liking the player leagues in the comments.
Thanks Sudharsan, Georgia, and Sanjeet!