Syncfusion has announced the release of their Essential User Interface Edition for Windows Phone 7, which provides enterprise developers the tools to create rich mobile applications and help drive business innovation. Pretty neat to help bring WP7 into the business sector for employers to take advantage of available services and mobile Office in employee pockets.
The tools allows one to:
- Create common and advanced charts: 28 different chart types supported
- Build executive dashboards for tracking key performance indicators
- Increase the depth of user interaction via an editor package that allows text boxes to validate input along with other functions
- Insert compelling buttons into applications
- Display maps using industry-standard ESRI shape files
- Create and distribute maps without external map providers (no fees and faster applications)
You can check out Essential User Interface Edition for WP7 here and download a 30 day trial.