Respawn Entertainment has revealed all six Titans that will be available to pilot in the full version of its sci-fi shooter sequel Titanfall 2 for the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
While two of the game's Titans were revealed in the recent multiplayer tech test (Ion and Scorch), Respawn has now shown off all of the Titans in Titanfall 2:
- Tone is about accurately laying waste to enemies both efficiently - and explosively.
- Northstar is a master of both flight and precision kills.
- Legion utilizes an assortment of ballistic abilities focusing on defense and control.
- Ronin loves getting up close with it's samurai vibe, and quick to get in and out tactics.
- Ion uses it's energy management abilities to divert power between it's three weapons systems.
- Scorch manipulates fire as it's primary source of defensive and offensive abilities.
Titanfall 2 will be released for the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on October 28.
Update: Respawn's Twitter page has posted some info on Titanfall 2's first DLC pack
Angel City will be our first free DLC drop! If you pre-order you get 3 days early access to the map! More info to come! #Titanfall2— Respawn (@Respawn) August 31, 2016