So here are some more pictures of what according to XDA user nevermind is a prototype of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X2.
Location of the speaker may change, NM says. It supposedly is rocking a "waaaaaaaaay better keyboard" than the X1, and the battery release you see here is real. Lots of other things are up for discussion, though.
And as a refresher, here are the specs we know so far:
- 8.1MP camrea with autofocus, VGA video at 30 frames per second.
- A 3.5-inch WVGA OLED touchscreen.
- 3.5MM headphone jack.
- "Faster processor" (the X1 has a Qualcomm MSM7200A running at 528MHz)
- 512MB RAM
- Custom Windows Mobile 6.5 (SE engineers customized Win6.5 which runs very. very speedy. in par with iPhone and better in some cases)
- Upgrading to Windows Mobile 7 is supported by Xperia panels