Microsoft is preparing to launch a new Xbox One Preview build to repair issues with game crashing.
Hot on the heels of several small builds of recent weeks, Xbox One Preview team member Brad Rossetti tweeted the news earlier today.
Update: The full details are as follows (via Xbox).
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161004-1900
Available: 6:00PM PDT 10/7 (1:00AM GMT 8/10)
My Games & Apps
- Resolved an issue which caused no content to display when sorting games and apps by "Sort by last used" or "Sort by last update".
- Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause the console to abruptly shut down while playing a game.
- Resolved an issue which could cause the console to boot to a black screen after resuming from connected standby.
- You can now view whether you are connected to an IPv6 network in Settings > Network > Network settings. If you are connected to an IPv6 network, you can find more information about it in Advanced settings.
- When viewing Clubs, you may still see the option to start a Club Party even if you are not a Club member.
When browsing the Store, certain apps may be missing for users with their console set to the Singapore region (zh-sg or en-sg). Workaround: To find a specific app, use the Store's search function.
The option to Install a game or app may appear on the corresponding Store page when the game or app is already installed. For this reason, you may also be unable to launch games and apps from a Store page. Workaround: Launch games and apps from My games & apps, pins, or with voice commands.
As always, go to All Settings, System, Console Info & Updates to check if the latest build is available.
It shouldn't be too long until Clubs, LFG and Arena hit the public at this point. Stay tuned for all the latest Xbox One Preview updates, right here on Windows Central.