If you're bored of the usual matching-style games that appear on Windows stores you may want to check out the newly released Crack Attack. Developed by Crash Lab, the title tasks you with smashing hundreds of eggs to free creatures imprisoned by the evil Eggsterminator.
Here are some highlighted features of Crack Attack from the store listing:
- Intuitive and easy to learn – you'll be cracking eggs before you can say "omelette"!
- A new approach to gameplay – tap to build sequences; it's not just about making lines anymore! Think outside the (egg) box to increase your chances of success!
- No matter how you like your eggs, we've got you covered. From exploding ones, to glass ones, to indestructible ones…you'll need to master them all if you want to crack this game.
- Variety is the spice of life: new levels, new worlds, new eggs, new creatures…and more being added all the time!
- Be the envy of your friends and collect creatures from each world for fantastic bonuses
- Impossible to put down - once you crack, you'll never go back!
- Colour-blind mode – Don't confuse your hues!
- Now available in Russian, Turkish, and Brazilian-Portuguese!
The title will also be updated to Windows 10 after Microsoft releases the next version of the company's desktop OS. It's a universal listing, so be sure to grab it for Windows 8.1 too.