NetBenefits from Fidelity Investments is now available in the Windows Phone Store. The new app gives you access to your Fidelity workplace accounts. With NetBenefits you're able to look up your retirement, stock and pension plans on Windows Phone.
The NetBenefits app is available to individuals who have one or more employer-sponsored workplace benefits provided by Fidelity Investments. Please note that the app is currently not available for use with Fidelity-serviced HR/Payroll plans.
Here's what you get with this early version of NetBenefits for Windows Phone:
- Library: Review financial educational information to better understand your options and make informed choices for your retirement planning. Browse our collection of articles, videos, and podcasts.
- Peer Comparison: Compare your retirement plan information with people in your age group and location to understand how your savings goals stack up.
- Retirement Accounts: Keep your financial goals on track by monitoring your retirement plan balances and investments, your plan's account performance, and more.
- Stock Plans: Monitor your stock plan account information, exercise employee stock options, and accept grants.
- Pension Plans: Access important information about your pension plans, including plan balances, if available.
- Health & Insurance: Get a complete view of the medical, dental, and vision health and insurance plans you are enrolled in. Review detailed health benefits information, including inand out-of-network costs, coverage information, and provider contacts.
- Other Accounts: Review other Fidelity accounts, like 529 college savings plan accounts and brokerage accounts, to see how they contribute to your overall financial strategy.
Early reviews for the app are mixed. It appears to be a web wrapper, but that's at least a start and maybe a full-on native app will come out of this.
Use Fidelity at work? Let us know what you think of NetBenefits.
Thanks for the tip Antonio!