Pocket Rally is an entertaining gaming title that delivers a rally racing experience to your Windows Phone or Windows device.
You can race a series of finely tuned racing cars across a wide assortment of tracks and surfaces. The game has two racing modes, eight rally cars, eight tracks and a sixty-five challenge events to tackle. Pocket Rally usually lists for $.99, but through the myAppFree Deal, you can pick the game up free. Being a universal game, this means you will have access to both the Windows Phone and Windows version of the game.
In just playing Pocket Rally for a short while, it comes across as a solid racing choice from the Windows Phone and Windows 10 Store. The Rally Racing style adds a fun option to the street racing options available in the Stores.
Key features of Pocket Rally include:
- Highly detailed and precisely made car models, beautiful and visually convincing racing tracks located in various spectacular sceneries including mountains, coast line and ancient city ruins.
- Carefully tuned car physics to be both realistic and fun. Multiple ground surface properties including tarmac, gravel, grass and ice. Each car has unique driving characteristics and will evolve through the winning of races.
- Five control modes (including Bluetooth/OTG/USB gamepads) and three camera angles (in-game toggleable) to choose from.
- Strength adjustable AI opponents. Up to four cars can race simultaneously in a game.
- Replay Mode where you can show off your driving techniques. The replay cameras are tailored for each track, recording the whole event from best angles and play it back for you.
- Two main game modes to play: Challenge mode and Single Race mode. The Challenge mode includes sixty-five events.
- Race eight legendary rally cars, eight tracks (including forward/reverse direction.
Tracks and racing cars are unlocked as you win challenges and will be available in the Single Race mode.
There are plenty of quality racing games in the Windows Phone and Windows 10 Store. Pocket Rally appears to be a solid addition to the genre. The racing game is normally priced at $.99 and through the myAppFree Deal, you can pick up Pocket Rally free. With the game being a universal game, this will give you access to both the Windows Phone and Windows version.
Pocket Rally makes a nice first impression and if you give the game a try, let us know what you think of things in the comments below.
Windows Central is proud to be partnering up with myAppFree to bring you savings on Windows Phone apps and games. myAppFree is a free Windows Phone app and service that highlights special deals for software in the Windows Phone and Windows Stores. Make sure you download their app to keep track of all the specials they run weekly, as you'll never know what you may find.
Windows Central will continue to highlight select Windows Phone and Windows 8 titles, such as Pocket Rally, from myAppFree on a regular basis as a benefit to the Windows Central community. Many of these deals will be for universal apps so you'll double your savings.