Launched earlier this year for Windows, Autodesk's Pixlr image-editing app is now universal, allowing you to get creative with filters and quick fixes such as crop, straighten and more on Windows 8.1 as well as Windows Phone 8.1. The utility also features an Autofix tool that automatically balances colors and corrects lighting conditions.
Here's what you get:
- Access powerful features in a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Apply quick fixes to your photos with features, such as crop, straighten and more.
- Autofix to balance out colors and adjust for poor lighting conditions with a simple one-click fix.
- Easily modify different elements of your photo and adjust color and contrast.
- Erase imperfections with red-eye tool.
- Add impact to your photos by adding focus to specific elements with the Focal Blur tool.
Best of all, Pixlr is available for free. Head down to the links below to download the image-editing tool, and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Cheers Azer, Igor and Darko!