Beach Buggy Racing, which landed on both Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone just last month, has nabbed a pretty decent update today. Coming along for the ride are some new tracks and gameplay modes, along with support for several new languages.
Here's what you can expect to find in version 1.2:
- 3 new tracks: Fire & Ice, Aquarius, Spooky Shores
- Championship Mode - Win gold-plated cars!
- Quick Race Mode - Simply pick car/driver/track and race!
- Win Power-Ups with new Coco Loco mini-game
- Localized to German, Spanish, Russian, and Trad Chinese
- New Achievements
- Lots of Tweaks/Tuning
You can hit up the links below to grab the update or give the game a shot for the first time. Happy racing!
- Download Beach Buggy Racing for Windows Phone (Free/In-app purchases)
- Download Beach Buggy Racing for Windows (Free/In-app purchases)
Thanks to everyone who sent in tips!