One day after Cut the Rope 2 made its Windows Phone debut, the fun sequel is available for Windows 8.1 making the game a universal app.
Now you can use your big Windows 8.1 touchscreen to control the hungry creature Om Nom as he keeps chopping down on ropes to help you solve physics-based problems and move through Cut the Rope 2's various levels. Here's a reminder of what's included in the sequel:
Cut the Rope 2
- ALL NEW LOCATIONS TO EXPLORE! Travel through an interactive map to discover new locations filled with candy collecting, rope cutting action.
- ALL NEW CHARACTERS TO MEET! Find 6 new characters, the Nommies, to help you on your unexpected journey.
- ALL NEW HATS TO BRAG ABOUT! Customize Om Nom, choose your favorite candy and select your finger traces.
- ALL NEW ADVENTURES FOR OM NOM! Experience completely new graphics, sound and gameplay elements, including the ability to move Om Nom.
- ALL NEW MISSIONS! Collect the perfect number of stars and strategically gather fruit to complete the mission in each level.
By the way, Cut the Rope 2 syncs up its data on Facebook so you can keep track of your score and progress in-between play sessions