The universal Fitbit app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile has snagged another handy update today, bringing along the ability to pin additional live tiles with various fitness info to your start screen and more. Here's the full breakdown of what's new in the latest Fitbit update:
- It is now possible to pin additional, secondary Live Tiles to your Start screen. Including: Heart Rate, Exercise, Food, Sleep and Challenges.
- You can now disable showing Calories on the primary app tile.
- Lumia 950 & 950 XL now supported by mobile track.
- Updated Mobile Track will now support future non-Lumia Windows 10 Mobile devices.
- Improved Bluetooth device pairing on Windows 10.
- Lot's of bug fixes and general improvements.
The latest update bumps the Fitbit app up to version 2.3.379, and should be available for download shortly. If you'd like to check out the new features, be sure to hit up the link to the Windows Store below.