Indian digital wallet service Freecharge has launched a native Windows 10 app, available for PCs (mobile client coming early next month). The app comes with a new user interface that includes adaptive layout, a Live Tile, and so much more. Cortana integration is a nifty addition, as it allows you to recharge or make payments by using Microsoft's voice-based assistant.
Here's what's on offer with Freecharge for Windows 10:
- Fastest payment experience, complete your recharge & bill payment experiences in less than 10 seconds.
- Pay or add cash to your wallet with debit cards, credit cards, net banking from all leading banks such as State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and others.
- View tariff plans on full talktime, top up, 3G and 2G data recharge on all major prepaid mobile operators in India.
- Save recharge, account details & transaction preferences for quick repeat experience.
- 100% Secure. Your money is always in safe hands.
- Saved cards, address and personal details for faster payment experience on FreeCharge, Snapdeal and other merchants.
- All your transactions are 128 bit SSL secured with trust seal from industry leaders such as VeriSign and PCI-DSS.
- Login using your Google+ or Facebook accounts and enjoy the best recharge experience ever.
- Now your account credentials work on both FreeCharge and Snapdeal.
- Amazing discounts and cashbacks on all types of transactions
- Mobile recharge, bill payment, dth recharge and utility payments.
From Freecharge CEO Govind Rajan:
We are excited to be the first in the payments industry to launch a unified app for Windows 10 to be accessed via tablets, laptops, and desktops. This integration will help us widen our user base by reaching out to millions of consumers on the Windows platform.
The unified app on Windows will provide an engaging user experience and seamless transaction with our less-than-10 second payment completion process. Freecharge has rapidly gained acceptance as a trusted and easy-to-use replacement for cash among merchants and consumers as we aim to achieve our mission of becoming the Digital Payment OS of India.
Head to the link below to download Freecharge, and let us know what's your payment service of choice in the comments. I use Paytm because of its integration with Uber, but Freecharge certainly seems to offer a lot of features.