Today sees the day for Minecraft's next content patch on both the Xbox One and Xbox 360. Version 1.6.4 is quite the release, bringing horses to the consoles. As well as the four-legged animals to tame, new players will be able to take advantage of a new tutorial world to get used to how the Minecraft world works.
Here's a full list of changes for version 1.6.4:
- Tame and ride horses!
- Use those horses to run away from the new Wither Skeletons, Witches, and Bats (among other nasty things)!
- Equip your horse with horse armor!
- Name your horse something really cool... and while you're at it, use the new name tag item to give a less-cool name to your new donkey!
- Build a whole ton of fireworks, and program them to go off when the sun goes down!
- Set off those fireworks to celebrate the successful crossbreeding of your new horse and donkey, and the birth of your new mule!
- Name that mule!
There are also new blocks, items and mobs to explore in the latest update, as well as new guest controls for hosting worlds and even some advanced Redstone circuits for those Minecraft gurus out there. You should receive the update for free on your Xbox One or Xbox 360 console.
Source: Xbox wire