The Flying Development Studio has recently submitted an update to their Windows Phone flight simulator, Infinite Flight for certification.
Version 1.5 brings the following features to your inflight experience.
- New scenery area: Southern California (LAX, Edwards, Palm Springs, San Diego...)
- Instrument Landing System (ILS) enabled for all runways for now
- Mini-Map for the HUD view
- Adjustable controls sensitivity
- Fixed flight model issues
- Redesigned Airport Page
- Customary performance enhancements
Oh.. and if you missed it, previous updates increase the app's fleet of airplanes. You can now pilot a Boeing 737-800, Cessna 172SP, Cirrus SR22, and Super Decathlon. We liked Infinite Flight but recognize a flight simulator isn't for everyone. Luckily there's a trial version available to let you try before you buy. The full version runs $4.99.
At last check, the Marketplace was still showing v1.4 but we have been told by the developer that v1.5 should be showing up anytime now. You can download Infinite Flight here (opens Zune) at the Marketplace.