The newest animated movie from Disney's Pixar division is Inside Out, and it's already getting great reviews. Now Disney has released the tie-in game to the movie, Inside Out Thought Bubbles, for Windows Phone.
The movie centers on an 11-year old girl who has all of these sentient emotions in her head who try to control her actions. The Inside Out Thought Bubbles free-to-play game lets players interact with all of these emotions in a arcade puzzle-shooting title. Here's the skinny:
- SHOOT & MATCH memory bubbles for each emotion
- UNLOCK characters as you explore 125 levels, each with a challenging new puzzle
- UNLEASH POWER-UPS unique to each Emotion - Create a sunburst with Joy, let the rain pour with Sadness, and light a fireball with Anger!
- CHALLENGE yourself with 4 different game types
- OVERCOME obstacles like Brain Freezes and JUMP AHEAD using boosters like Brain Storms
- CONNECT to the world of the film through stunning 3D animation and gameplay featuring voice actors from the film!
If you are wondering, yes, this game is compatible with 512MB Windows Phone devices. The description shows a Windows 8.1 version of the game but so far it has yet to be released. Update: It's now live.