If you have been thinking about buying Mortal Kombat X, you might want to wait until March 1 to get your hands on the popular M-rated fighting game. That's when developer NetherRealm and publisher Warner Bros. Interactive will release Mortal Kombat XL for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It will include all of the content of Mortal Kombat X, plus all of its previously launched post-release DLC packs, and the upcoming Kombat Pack 2, which adds four new characters and more.
Here's a look at all of the extra content that will be included in Mortal Kombat XL, in addition to the main game:
- Playable characters Predator, Jason Voorhees, Tremor and Tanya, with each accompanied by three themed skins (Kombat Pack 1)
- Samurai Skin Pack (Kombat Pack 1)
- Brand new playable characters the Xenomorph from Alien, Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre horror film series, Triborg and Bo'Rai Cho (Kombat Pack 2)
- Never released Apocalypse Skin Pack (Kombat Pack 2)
- Previously released content including playable Goro, Brazil Skin Pack, Kold War Skin Pack and Kold War Scorpion Skin (Kombat Pack 2)
Which fighter in Mortal Kombat XL is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!