Another new Xbox Insider preview build is headed out to Beta and some Ring 3 members tonight. This build is the same that went out to Alpha members just yesterday, and, like other recent builds, only includes a couple of small bug fixes of note.
Microsoft is currently only rolling out new builds to a subset of Ring 3 members, so don't be surprised if you're on Ring 3 and this build isn't available for you. That said, for those who are in line for the update, it should be available to download starting at 6 p.m. PT / 9 p.m. ET.
Here's a look at all of the changes found in this build:
OS version released: rs2_release_xbox_1703.170317-1902 Available: 6:00PM PDT 3/20 (1:00AM GMT 21/3)
- Miscellaneous fixes to localized text and content.
Misc Performance Fixes
- Various performance fixes
- After capturing a game clip, the game clip fails to automatically post to the Activity Feed (if your profile is configured to do so). Workaround: Manually view game clips in Profile > Captures > Manage captures and post to the Activity Feed.
Settings - Display & sound
- The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.