Pocket Casts, the popular podcast app that recently made its Windows Phone debut, nabbed an update today that adds the ability to long-press an episode to add it to "Up Next," a new settings option to refresh artwork, and a number of bug fixes.
Here's the full breakdown of what's new in today's update for Pocket Casts (bonus points to Shifty Jelly for making changelogs fun):
- You can now long press on an episode in a list to add it to Up Next.
- Added an option in podcast settings to refresh artwork, also tweaked the way artwork is loaded. If you had issues with that, they should now be gone.
- Called your mum and wished her a happy mothers day. You're welcome.
- You can now download episodes even when 'stream by default' is on. Oops.
- Fixed some crashes that have been reported.
- Fixed font sizes breaking bits of our app.
- Fixed your relationship with that person you've been ignoring. Again, you're welcome.
- Custom skip times now work via BT and other external controls.
- Fixed issues with speeds higher than 1x, reverting to 1x.
If you haven't given Pocket Casts a go yet, we'd definitely recommend trying it out. If you've already purchased the app, you can grab the update from the store link below. If you're a newcomer, you can give the app a shot for $3.99.
Thanks to Zapella for the tip!