The popular Realarm app for Windows 10 on PC and Mobile has been updated. The new 220.127.116.11 version adds, among other things, voice commands to the alarm app.
The developer behind Realarm has revealed what's new and fixed with the new version in a Reddit post:
- [NEW] Added voice commands
- [NEW] Added Mute all
- [NEW] Added Chinese language
- [NEW] Added Portuguese language
- [FIX] Fixed no alarms issue caused by Anniversary Update build bug
- [FIX] Fixed disabled Save button caused by bug in build 14905.1000
- [FIX] Fixed empty small tile
- [FIX] Fixed default dark theme
- [FIX] Stability improvements
If you have the Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Windows 10 Mobile, you might want to take heed of this additional note from the Realarm developer:
Important: After updating your phone to Anniversary Update, you need to launch Realarm at least once. Otherwise, your alarms will not go off. During the update, all alarms registered in system are removed due to bug in update.
After launching Realarm, it should auto-heal and re-register all alarms.
Thanks to Viktor for the tip!