Developer Mimimi Productions and publisher Daedalic Entertainment have posted a new developer walkthrough trailer for the upcoming tactical strategy game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. The game is coming out for the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The game was shown briefly for the first time during Microsoft's ID@Xbox video montage at its E3 2016 press event this week.
The game's storyline takes place in 1615 in feudal Japan, with the player assuming the role of Shogun and selecting five playable characters to keep the peace in the country. Here's a quick look at its features:
- Comeback of a genre: Real-time tactics with stealth elements
- Ninja, Samurai, Geisha, Trapper and Sniper – five simultaneously playable characters with unique and versatile skills
- Challenging missions, worthy of a strategical mastermind
- Thirteen missions with a free moving isometric camera perspective
- Beautiful environments of the Edo period of Ancient Japan
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is currently scheduled for release in the fourth quarter of 2016.