Welcome to our latest Windows Central Photo Contest. This week's competition focuses on an essential part of the day for billions of people worldwide: breakfast!
The Windows Central community has members from every continent, and we want to see how our users all over the world spend the most important part of the morning. Maybe you enjoy French chocolate croissants, a simple bowl of cereal or perhaps even a Full English, which is essentially a pile of fried cholesterol on a plate (and my personal favourite).
Show us pictures of your favourite breakfast treats for a chance to win a Nakamichi Bluetooth Speaker with NFC!
If you enjoy our contests, know that we've set up a dedicated board in the Windows Central forums to keep our photo contests in one location. You should bookmark this page so that you never miss a contest:
Here are the rules for this week's contest:
- You must use a Windows Phone to take your picture.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any photo editing software or apps you might have used. Altering your pictures is fine, be creative!
- Feel free to add a paragraph describing your photograph, we want to know how your picture came to be. If you have an Instagram feed or any other photography portfolio profile, feel free to link those for the community as well.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at Windows Central so that we can contact the winner.
- We'll only accept ONE entry per person.
- You must upload your picture to the contest forum thread. If you want to upload your photos directly from your phone, you can use the Tapatalk app to connect with our forums on your mobile device. To find out how to do that, head over to here.
"Using advanced Bluetooth technology along with quick and efficient NFC pairing, Nakamichi's Bluetooth Speaker provides a powerful sound with deep bass for both music and calls.
Using two 40mm, 3W speakers, this portable Bluetooth Speaker will rock just about any room you use it in. With a built-in microphone you're able to take calls as your jams are paused. When finished, your tunes return!
On the top of the speaker you'll find an assortment of buttons that allows you to switch songs, raise or lower volume, enable Bluetooth, and a designated spot for touching your NFC-enabled device to pair. There's even a 3.5mm aux-in port for those that need a straight connection from their device to the speaker.
With the Nakamichi Bluetooth Speaker you can enjoy up to 4 hours of music streaming at up to 33 feet from the unit. For charging time, you're looking at roughly 3 to 4 hours total."
We'll pick a winner on October 30th, 2015 at 11:59 PM BST. Winners will be announced in a blog post following the contest. Submit your entries using the forum thread below, and good luck!
May the best lens win!