PC gamers can now enter the four corner ring with the release of 2K Sports' WWE 2K16 on Steam for $49.99. The pro wrestling game was first released last fall for the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 consoles.
The PC release contains all of the content in the console counterparts. It also has the following content for no extra charge that was originally offered as DLC packs for the console versions:
- Access to two playable versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 from The Terminator and T-800 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day;
- MyPlayer Kickstart: Players will gain instant access to boost created Superstar ratings and attributes in the game's MyCareer mode.
- Accelerator: Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game.
- New Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including the Corner Enzuigiri (made popular by WWE Diva Nikki Bella), Avalanche Ram (made popular by WWE Diva Paige), Sidewinder Suplex (made popular by WWE and NXT Superstar Kevin Owens), Standing Crossface Chickenwing (made popular by WWE Superstar Stardust) and Dragon Sleeper (made popular by NXT Superstar Finn Bálor).
- Legends Pack: Playable WWE Legends: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and Trish Stratus.
- Future Stars Pack: Playable NXT Superstars: Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake and Murphy.
- 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase: Playable matches include - "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts; Rikishi vs. The Rock; Alundra Blayze vs. Paige; Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes; Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair; The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake); The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray).