Last week we rolled our new Mobile Nations Passport account system, which makes it easy for any member of Windows Phone Central to also participate across our other sites. With Passport, you have one account and to rule them all!
In honor of the successful roll out of Passport and thanks to our awesome friends at Gogo, we're celebrating with an amazing cross site contest. Each of our sites is running a contest giving away an Ultimate Prize Pack for their platform. And thanks to Passport, you can easily enter for a shot at winning each prize pack on each site.
How to Enter:
Step 1: Login to Windows Phone Central and leave a comment to this post to be entered to win the Ultimate Windows Phone Prize Pack!
Register or Login using the links at the top right corner of this site (see where it says Passport Is Live)
Step 2: Also enter to Win the Ultimate Android, BlackBerry, iOS, and webOS Wildcard Prize Packs:
Click on over to Android Central, iMore, CrackBerry and webOS Nation (<-- on those links) to go straight to the respective contest post for that site. Simply login on each site -- which is painless thanks to Passport -- and leave a comment there, as you're doing here, and you'll be entered to win that prize pack.
Step 3: Like Gogo on Facebook!
Our friends at Gogo -- the KINGS of Inflight Internet -- made it possible for us to run this Mobile Nations Contest. Gogo ROCKs. So be sure to click the button below and like them on Facebook. We'll love you. They'll love you.
Beyond the Grand Prize, we have awesome runner up prizes as well. Keep reading for more info on the prizes and for the full contest details. Contest is open worldwide and ends at Noon PT on Monday, November 19th. Don't waste time... Enter now! Good Luck!
Mobile Nations Passport Contest - Full Contest Details
Click the Prize Pack links to jump over to that site to enter to win it!
- Nexus 7 Tablet (32GB) - 5 Gogo passes
- BlackBerry PlayBook (64GB)
- 5 Gogo passes
- iPod Touch (32GB)
- 5 Gogo passes
- JBL PowerUp Speaker
- 5 Gogo passes
- Take your pick of any of the Runner Up Prizes we're offering for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and BlackBerry
Contest Rules & Fine Print:
Nothing to hide here, but these are the things to know!
- Contest is being run by Mobile Nations
- Only enter one comment per contest post on each site. If you enter additional comments, only your first comment will be counted towards entry of the contest.
- Contest is open worldwide.
- Contest ends at 12 Noon PT on Monday, November 19th, 2012.
- Contest winners will be drawn and random and announced on all Mobile Nations sites soon after.
- We will do our best to reach out to all contest winners. If a contest winner for whatever reason does not reply within a month of the winners announcement, Mobile Nations reserves the right to select a new winner for that contest prize.
- Individual prize winners are responsible for any taxes due on prize total if required by local laws.
- If the prize is not available at the time of winners announcement (example - a BlackBerry 10 phone), the prize will be delivered soon after it becomes available on the market for purchase.
Any questions? Email email@example.com.
Review: Halo 3 on PC is exactly what you were looking for
Halo 3 has been exclusive to the Xbox series of consoles for 13 years, but that all changes now that the game has been released on PC through the Master Chief Collection. But how does the port hold up? Here's our full review.
Outlook nets a bunch of time-saving features across all platforms
Microsoft announced a whole bunch of new features headed to Outlook across all platforms today. The one thing they all have in common? Helping you save time and (hopefully) create a better work-life balance.
Review: This Secretlab gaming chair is a must-have for Cyberpunk 2077 fans
If you've ever looked for a gaming chair or tuned into a Twitch steam, chances are you've come across a Sectrelab chair. These are exceptionally comfortable chairs and the company teamed up with CD Projekt RED to launch a Cyberpunk 2077 Edition. Here's our review.
These portable solid-state drives (SSD) use USB-C for a fast transfer
Need fast portable storage with the new USB-C standard connector on it? You need one of these.