We've expanded our VR coverage on Windows Central, and to kick things off we're holding not one, but THREE, separate giveaways where you can win some pretty amazing prizes. Entering is super easy, so let's get right to it!
THE PRIZE: One winner will receive an Oculus Rift bundle!
- First, leave a comment on this post in the Windows Central VR forums as your official entry into the giveaway.
- From there, head over to our new VR forums here at Windows Central and join in the conversation. Ask questions, offer help and advice, share interesting things ... just be an active part of the community! Each constructive comment you leave and thread you start will be another entry into the giveaway. However, DO NOT spam the forums with nonsense, as you will be eliminated from the giveaway and likely earn a time out from posting.
- We'll keep this open until April 10, 2018, and announce the winner here shortly after. That winner will be chosen in a random drawing, so you'll definitely want to be sure you're actively participating as much as you can from now until the very end. Please note, the giveaway is open internationally, but any customs fees or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the winner.
- Good luck, and have fun!
More chances to win:
- Win a PlayStation VR Skyrim Bundle from Android Central!
- Participate in the iMore VR forums and you could win an HTC Vive!
Microsoft shares details of a security breach of customer support database
Microsoft disclosed the details surrounding a security breach from last December. The breach involves roughly 250 million entries from an internal customer support database.
Project xCloud on the NVIDIA Shield is almost like playing a regular Xbox
The only Android TV box really worth buying is already part games console, and xCloud takes that even further. Sideload at your own risk, but this is a lot of fun.
You can now manually check for the Windows 10 November 2019 Update
If you're running a recent version of Windows 10, you can now manually check for the Windows 10 November 2019 Update.
These VR flight simulators and games soar above the rest
Flight simulators and VR are a match made in heaven, especially now that GPUs and lens resolution can support a truly immersive recreation of Earth or space. Whether your vision of perfect flight gameplay is WWII-era dogfighting with a joystick, Star Wars-esque space battles mapped to a traditional controller, or mastering real-life aircraft using touch controls, we've found the best...