Looks like the Verizon Touch Pro 2 just received a maintenance ROM update called 'MR2'. Still a bit early to know all the changes, but so far it looks to be some subtle, under the hood type fixes as opposed to a whole new "experience":
"This is a general software upgrade for the XV6875 that updates VZ Navigator, Contact Cards and the Time Stamp"
So shall we play "what else is different"? If you find anything, hit us up in comments.
You can grab the ROM update right here from PCD.
(Update) Full list of changes--Thanks NightRaven!
- ROM: 4.01.605.15/Radio: 2.35.00WV
- Operating system has been upgraded to Windows Mobile®
- 6.5 COM2.5.
- The HTC Sense™ user interface has been improved.
- Visual Voice Mail (version 126.96.36.199) now comes preloaded on the device.
- GlobalAccess Connect support. For international Internet access, you can tether your smartphone to a notebook.
- Enhanced VZ Navigator® performance.
- Improved auto-configuration of Daylight Saving Time.
- Improved word prediction and autocorrection.
- Enhanced on-screen keyboard layouts.
- New, compact QWERTY keyboard option.
- When composing email or text messages, type the first few letters of the recipient’s name in the To field to see a list of possible matches.
- Quick setup of common email account types and an option to set up an email account manually.
[Thanks, eddiecanuck, for the tip!]
Everything we know about Resident Evil Village (so far)
Capcom's next survival-horror title is Resident Evil Village. This eerie game takes players to a snowy European village where Ethan must deal with witches, werewolves and more. Here's everything we know.
Review: The ThinkPad X13 Yoga doesn't do much new compared to the X390 Yoga
The X13 Yoga is a bridge between the budget L13 Yoga and premium X1 Yoga, but it crosses over in both directions. We take a look at who it's for and whether or not it's worth the dough.
Review: HP's Spectre x360 15 is gorgeous, but battery life disappoints
The HP Spectre x360 15 is a unique laptop, not only in its design, but because it's the only recent convertible available in this size. The 2020 model sweetens the deal even more with a vibrant, nearly borderless display and snappy performance. Is it worth the high price, though? Let's take a look.
Set up a Surface Pro workstation with one of these external monitors
The Surface Pro is great on its own, but that doesn't mean you can't add one or two external monitors to it and create a sweet battlestation. Here are the best overall picks available now.