Three years after its initial unveiling, Microsoft's ambitious zombie-themed survival game, State of Decay 2, has finally hit store shelves. Controlling a whole community, players are challenged to manage resources and expand against the undead threat.
Despite slow opening hours and various bugs, we praised State of Decay 2 for doing something different in our full Xbox One review. With deep systems for managing morale, base building, and upgrading gear, there's a lot to explore in-game.
We recently kicked off a discussion on the Windows Central forums, asking for your thoughts on Microsoft's title.
As always, we want to hear from you. What are your thoughts on State of Decay 2? Are you still playing? Drop into the forum thread linked below to voice your opinion.
- From the forums: Your thoughts on State of Decay 2
- State of Decay 2 beginner's guide: Exploration, base building, and survival
- State of Decay 2 weapons, crafting, mods explained
- State of Decay 2 base building, facilities, and upgrades explained
- How to quickly earn resources in State of Decay 2
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.