Looks like we got caught up in Halloween this weekend as #AskDanWindows got pushed to the side in lieu of free street candy. Luckily, we dug through our tapes and managed to cobble up this 10-minute Q&A session recorded last week.
Grab your Monday morning coffee (or dinner if in another part of the world) and catch our latest episode!
- Lumia 950 and 950xl have OLED and still they support glance...Even low end Lumias do. Why hasn't MS done the same with Lumia730? – Ocean S.
- Do you know if Microsoft plan on making options available to turn all app tiles transparent. – Mark S.
- If Windows 10 Mobile fails, will you switch to Android or iOS? – Laura K.
- Odds of future voice commands from the Band 2 when paired to Android devices with Cortana – Kevin H.
- What, if anything, would you want changed on the Surface Book based on your usage? – Tiled In
- Do you see Microsoft releasing a Surface 4 – Dan J.
- Have you heard any rumors when 950 and 950 XL will be released in US from Microsoft Store? – Stanislav Z.
- If I'm a big lazy blob with a Windows phone and still want a smart wearable, is a Band 2 worth the money? – Miles J.
- Should Microsoft be worried about Google's project to merge Chrome OS with Android? - piknikd0uille
- Will MS ever extend the messaging/phone/video apps to Xbox One. It would be nice to use Cortana to text while I'm playing. - Woelfel
Thanks to everyone who submitted a question and as always, thanks for watching!
Don't use Twitter? Well after much feedback we are happy to announce you can forward your questions to AskDan@WindowsCentral.com to submit your requests!
Missed previous episodes? You may be surprised what I have revealed. You can find previous episodes of #AskDanWindows here on the main landing page.