More details have been revealed about what will be included in the Season Pass for the super-hero open world action game Batman: Arkham Knight. One of them will be a DLC single player expansion where Batgirl will be a playable character.
Earlier in the week, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive announced that the Season Pass for Batman: Arkham Knight would be priced at $39.99 for six months worth of post-release DLC content. However, the publisher only gave a very general overview of what would be included at that time. This weekend, the game's Facebook page offered up more details about some, but not all, of the DLC content.
- An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series.
- The Season of Infamy - Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
- Gotham City Stories - Play as Batman's key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks - Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman's 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile's specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
- Crimefighter Challenge Maps - Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
- Character Skins - A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.