Just a quick reminder that Behind the Tiles with Windows Phone is heading to Best Buy. Well, twelve Best Buy locations to be more precise. The events will be held through mid-May in the following locations (and yes, Birmingham is left out again).
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL (Yorkshire Plaza)
- Dallas, TX (Farmer's Branch location)
- Houston, TX (Galleria Mall)
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- New York, NY (Union Square)
- Portland, OR
- Seattle, WA (Lynnwood location)
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Waltham, MA
What is Behind the Tiles with Windows Phone you ask? It's an opportunity to spend some quality time with Windows Phone and learn more about the system. There will be free food and drink along with training sessions such as,
- Hands-on deep dive with the Nokia Lumia 900
- Windows Phone for IT and Developers
- Metro UI and the Future with Windows Phone
Plus you'll have a chance to play with different Windows Phone devices. Rumor has it that there might even be a few Nokia Lumia 900s given away.
The events are invitation only with a limited number of open seats still available. You'll need to register here to be eligible for an invite and use mscust as the RSVP code.
It's nice to see Best Buy getting on board with Windows Phones. Let us know if you get an invite and how it goes. Good luck everyone!
Source: Windows Team Blog