It was only last week we covered the news of Rabobank releasing a Windows Phone app for customers who use the platform. Now we've caught wind of SNS Bank also launching a Windows Phone app. Much like the app from Rabobank, this app enables users to check their account balances, manage funds between accounts, and contact the bank via phone and email.
Some highlighted features of SNS Bank:
- Login with your SNS Bank digital code, providing extra security.
- Balance your check payment, savings and investment accounts.
- All credits and debits are displayed.
- Transfer between your owned accounts with the digital code.
- Transfer to external accounts with your digipass.
- Use a provided Address Book.
- Convenient access to contact SNS Bank by phone or email.
To be able to login on the app, you'll need your SNS Bank digital code. Expect to see more updates released later this year from the bank, including mobile PIN. They are listening to customers for future feature requests, so be sure to let your voice be heard on anything you'd like to see implemented. You can download SNS Bank from the Marketplace for free.
via: wp7.nl; Thanks, Mark, for the tip!