Microsoft has provided a list of what's been fixed and what is broken with the just released Windows 10 Mobile preview build 14267 for members of the Fast Ring of its Windows Insider program.
Here's a list of what is fixed in this preview build:
- We fixed an issue where shape writing would ignore every second word when typing into a text box on a website in Microsoft Edge.
- After installing the Polish keyboard, typing a word that should be accented now offers the recommended accented word. For example – if you type the word "milosc" it should properly autocorrect to "miłość".
- We have resolved an issue where you could not hide the navigation bar in Windows Phone 8.1 apps like WhatsApp, Twitter, Weibo, Flixster and others.
- We fixed an issue where videos recorded onto SD memory cards would result in a large number of dropped frames.
- There should be improved app launch reliability and certain crashes that were causing the phone to reboot are also fixed.
- We've polished the Live tile animations and improved the logic for refreshing Live tiles.
- We've made reliability improvements for keyboards with large dictionaries such as the Hinglish keyboard.
There is one known issue with this preview build:
Visual Voicemail notification and delivery is not working in this build; causing devices to not receive any new visual voicemails. You can manually check your voicemail by calling your voicemail to listen to any new messages. You can call your voicemail within the Phone app by clicking "…" > Settings > "Change more settings for Phone" > "Call voicemail"; this will also leave the Voicemail call in your history to make checking voicemail easier.
As we noted earlier, this build release is just for devices that shipped with Windows 10 Mobile, including the Lumia 950, 950 XL, 550, and Xiaomi Mi4.