Microsoft has today kicked off its 12 Days of Deals for the month of December in the US. With Christmas just around the corner, it only makes sense for there to be some incredible offers on the hottest tech around. Today we've seen the Dell Venue 8 Pro have its price slashed at Microsoft Stores (and online), but there are many more offers on the way.
We were refreshing the website to try and snatch the 8-inch Windows tablet, but unfortunately the Microsoft online store experienced issues. If you encountered the same problem, or simply couldn't make it to the local Microsoft Store and believe you've just missed out, fear not as there are plenty more products to go on sale.
A full list of deals has been published over on Slick Deals. Here's the full list with respective dates and prices (prices for first 20 customers shown in brackets):
- Dec 09 - Dell Tablet $199 ($99)
- Dec 10 - Garmin Fitness Watch +$25 gift card for $129.99 (+$25 Gift card for $99.99)
- Dec 11 - AT&T Nokia 1020 for $99 (Free)
- Dec 12 - Fitbit Flex and Yurbuds Fitness Earbuds for $99.99 (same price but with $25 gift card)
- Dec 13 - Grand Theft Auto 5 $39.99 ($19.99)
- Dec 14 - Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 Complete Bundles; $50 off ($100 off)
- Dec 15 - Xbox Music pass 1 year for $69.99 ($29.99)
- Dec 16 - HP Pavilion X2 13 $699 ($599)
- Dec 17 - Save $30 on SOL Republic Headphones (60% off SOL Republic Headphones - $39.99)
- Dec 18 - AT&T Lumia 1520 for $99 with $50 app gift card (free with $50 app gift card)
- Dec 19 - Save $30 on JBL Bluetooth Speaker (60% off JBL Flip Bluetooth Speaker - $40)
- Dec 20 - HP Envy 15 for $699 ($499)
It's worth noting that the above should be used as a guide - we've not been able to confirm its accuracy. We've also received some shots of queues at Microsoft Stores for these deals, so if you are thinking of heading down in the morning, be sure to speed your way to the front of the store.
Head on over to the Microsoft Online Store (or pop along to your local on the day) to take advantage of these sweet deals. Which products will you be looking forward to snatching up? Let us know how you go.