This week on the #OneCast we discuss Call of Duty's new space setting, DOOM's reboot and content censorship across the globe.
The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the #OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. On this week's episode of the show discuss our past week of gaming, the controversy surrounding Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's reveal trailer, and Microsoft's potential E3 2016 announcements.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast Windows'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
This week's discussions
- 00:00:00 - Ask #OneCast winner for April 2016
- 00:02:24 - SUPERHOT
- 00:08:00 - Call of Duty 4 memories
- 00:12:35 - Battleborn vs Overwatch
- 00:40:30 - DOOM and content censorship
- 00:48:20 - Battlefield 1 vs Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- 01:25:55 - Ask #OneCast: E3 surprises on par with backward compatibility
This week's hosts
Ask OneCast giveaways!
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@mattjbrown and @JezCorden) using the #OneCast hashtag, via email, or in the comments below. If we select your question you'll have a chance at winning a free game at the end of the month!
Further reading on this week's topics
- Superhot review: No plot, no purpose – just killing red guys
- Beta impressions: Does Battleborn make the case for the first-person MOBA?
- DOOM multiplayer impressions: Back from the dead, or dead on arrival?
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer showcases action that is out of this world
- Battlefield 1 will bring World War I to PCs and consoles on October 21