If you stream music from your mobile device, and want to avoid listening to ads without spending $10 a month, Rdio's new plan may be the one for your. Rdio Select is the companies latest tier to their streaming plans, which falls between their free plan and the Rdio Unlimited plan. Unlike the unlimited plan, the select plan is only for mobile devices, meaning you won't have ad-free music on your desktop with this plan.
Rdio Select includes the following features:
- On Demand: Download 25 songs and replace them up to once per day
- Ad-free Stations: Listen to Rdio's expansive range of feature-rich streaming radio stations including curated and personalized stations without the interruption of ads
- Unlimited Forward Song Skips: Skip through songs in Rdio's streaming radio stations as often as you like
- High-quality sound: Enjoy music at a pristine 320 kbps
- Playlists: Rdio will create and continuously update multiple 10-song playlists that will be genre and mood-focused, including playlists curated by artists and influencers, so that Select listeners can easily update their 25 downloads with new tracks
With the addition of Rdio Select, customers now have four plan choices with Rdio. The free account is ad-supported with a limited number of skips, while the Select plan offers an ad-free experience on mobile with unlimited skips for just $3.99. Rdio Unlimited sets you back $9.99 but gets ad-free music on the desktop as well as mobile, and finally the Family Plan starts $14.99 for two users, up to $29.99 for five users. Rdio is currently offering a free 60 day trial of their service and you can sign up at the link below.