Following up on yesterday's two updates for the new Windows Central app we're adding some improvements today to the desktop experience (although mobile users see some of the benefits too).
Build 22 is going out to the Store about now, and it should be live as an update in the new few hours for phone and PC. Here is what to look for in this quick release.
Windows Central App 1.1.22 (build 22)
- Improved performance when resizing app on desktop
- Improved resolution triggers for adaptive layout
- Fixed strange article list view when rotating or returning from article
- Fixed an issue that could cause the app to crash when fetching new articles from the server
- Implemented custom Pull To Refresh control to prepare for fancy new animations (Coming Soon™)
Many of these fixes are some of the top issues users have reported on our Windows Central UserVoice page so make sure you keep taking advantage of that tool to help us help you.
Let us know what you think of the update in comments.