With E3 dominating the news in the past week we've come up with something a little different for our latest photo contest.
We want to see your best photos of you enjoying your favorite games. Xbox, Windows, Windows Phone, it's all good. For this one we're waving the rule that it needs to be taken on a Windows Phone, but we're still keeping it Microsoft friendly. So, send us any photo, shot with any device of your best gaming shots. Whether that's a party enjoying something on the Xbox One or a solo effort getting into something on your Windows Phone. So long as the photo has a Microsoft based gaming theme, it's eligible!
We're upping the ante a little on the prizes, too, so be sure to check out the details below. We haven't forgotten about the previous contest winners, either. We've had a few weeks off with various different events and lots of travelling among other things, but the winner of the previous contest will be announced in a blog post tomorrow. We're back on track now so expect a new contest every couple of weeks.
So, here's the run down for this week!
Rules for this week's contest
Rules are going to be as follows:
- Picture should include some kind of Microsoft related content. Be that Xbox, Windows PCs or tablets or Windows Phone. For this week it doesn't necessarily have to be shot on a Windows Phone.
- Picture must be uploaded to the contest thread (linked below)
- Tell us what you used to create your image
- Feel free to add a little back story, we want to know how the picture came to be
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at Windows Central, so we know how to contact the winner
- Only ONE entry per week per person
How to use Tapatalk to post images in the Windows Central forums
We've got a great walkthrough on how to do just that!
We're going a little bigger this week with the prizes. The winner will receive a $100 gift card to spend at their game retailer of choice (Best Buy, Microsoft Store etc). Second prize will be a $50 gift card and third prize will be a $25 gift card. We'll work with each of the three winners to try and ensure that they receive a voucher most suitable for their location and preference.
We'll pick a winner Saturday night (July 4) at 11:59 PM ET. Winners will be announced in a blog post following the contest.
Quick PSA: We've set up dedicated sub-forum in the Windows Central forums to keep the photo contests in one location going forward. You should bookmark this page, so you never miss a contest.
Good luck and have fun!