The EA Access Hub app on Xbox One is getting a whole new look today. Previously available in testing with Xbox Insiders, the new look is rolling out to everyone today with a modernized feel and new sections to help you keep up with what's going on with EA Access.
EA Access Hub is new and improved! Check it out from your Xbox, phone, or desktop. https://t.co/gDzqoTnGct pic.twitter.com/xcTSiLfvXgEA Access Hub is new and improved! Check it out from your Xbox, phone, or desktop. https://t.co/gDzqoTnGct pic.twitter.com/xcTSiLfvXg— EA Access (@EAAccess) September 13, 2018September 13, 2018
Overall, the app looks quite a bit sleeker than it did before. Most notably, you'll now land on a "What's New" section by default upon opening the app. Inside, you'll be able to see the latest happenings in EA Access with a "News" tab, what's happening around the web, and what's coming soon to the vault. Aside from that, the tabs at the top of the app also allow you to quickly navigate to the full roster of EA Access games, along with an overview of your account.
Here's the official rundown of what's new:
- Improved performance
- An updated design and layout
- A "News" section to keep you up to speed on the latest from EA
- Catch up on the latest videos and trailers with the "Around the Web" section
- A "Coming Soon" section so you always know when the newest games are available
- Updated recommendation engine to help you discover new games to play
- Ability to manage your account within the Hub
- Now you can log into EA Access Hub from the web and remotely install games on the go
If you're already an EA Access member, you can get started with the refreshed app now. If you're not, you can subscribe to the service for $4.99 per month or $29.99 per year, giving you unlimited access to a beefy roster of games, early trials to upcoming games, and discounts on EA titles.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.