Confirming previous rumors, the popular car combat-sports game Rocket League is indeed coming to the Xbox One in February 2016. Not only that, but the Xbox One version will get some exclusive cars based on Microsoft's Halo and Gears of War franchises.
The trailer for Rocket League on Xbox One shows the two new vehicles, the Gears of War "Armadillo" and the Halo "Hogsticker".
The Xbox One version of Rocket League includes:
- Exclusive Battle-Cars: 16 Cars + 2 Xbox One Exclusives (the Halo "HogSticker," an alternate version of the Warthog, and the Gears of War "Armadillo")
- Garage Customization items: More than 400 different pieces, including Paint Types, Wheels, Rocket Trails, Antennas, and Toppers
- Maps: DFH Stadium, Beckwith Park, Mannfield, Urban Station, Utopia Coliseum, Wasteland (with multiple variants of most of those maps)
- Multiplayer: 4-Player Splitscreen, 8-Player Online, Ranked and Unranked Play, Special Mutator-Themed playlist(s), Private Match support (with named rooms and optional passwords)
- Game Modes: Exhibition 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, Unfair Mode (1v2, 1v3, 1v4), Offline Season Mode
- More Features: Replay Viewer, Customizable controls, "Mutator" game-variant options (Ball Type, Ball Speed, Boost Strength, Max Score, Match Length, etc., etc.)
- 44 Achievements
Rocket League comes to Xbox One in February 2016.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.