Rowi developers launch Start screen sharing site MyTil.es
Here’s a fun little experiment from Hidden Pineapple, the minds behind Windows Phone and Windows 8 Twitter client Rowi. It’s called mytil.es and is simply a place to share your Windows Phone 8 home screens.The site allows you to:
- See the latest screenshots posted
- Sign in with Facebook or Twitter and upload your own
- E-mail your screenshots to a specific e-mail address to upload them
- View details about each screenshot
- Download the full size screenshot
- Facebook Like or Tweet a screenshot
They are doing a soft launch and just seeing if there is any interest for projects like this. Be sure to report any bugs and leave feedback for the team. For me personally, it's fun to see little projects like this for the Windows Phone community. I'm looking forward to seeing how other people organize their start screen. So, what apps occupy your home screen "above the fold"? Share them in the comments below!
Bonus Tip: Don't know how to do a screenshot in Windows Phone 8? Just press Power and the Windows key at the same time. Then head to your Photo Hub and look under Screenshots. That's it!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.